Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

intertwined [open, male.]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

When the Stallion hilted against her, he did not move for a moment. Then, he began to slowly thrust. In, out, in. Again and again. He seemed to be going into the Mare easily. But she was not a Virgin no more. Neither of them were a Virgin no more.

He slowly began to quicken the pace, groaning softly.

77intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As he entered her, she let out a shudder of pleasure as her tail swatted against his side. Moaning out his name softly as he began prodding in and out of her. Much more pleasurable than her first time, it cut straight to the chase without any pain. Only pleasure.

78intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:24 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly. "Not changed one bit." He joked, stating of how tight she still was.

He began to thrust in rougher, gasping softly as he firmed the footing of his hind legs. Not stopping for rest.

"So good." He murmured, trying to strike deeper into her

79intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Still a bit too big," Amaria moaned gently with a smirk. Feeling his legs brush against hers as he kept thrusting without mercy. "But I've always liked it like that!" She gasped out, her walls tightening.

80intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned at her softly. "Well, I at least try my best." He laughed softly, stiffening up as he felt her walls tightening around him. "Geez, are you trying to choke me with those walls of yours?" He asked, groaning softly as he quickened his pace.

81intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Y-you feel so good, that's why." She gasped out, feeling his cock rub against her insides. It felt perfect, and she wished they could do it forever. "A-Ahh... Drake..."

82intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As the pleasure built up, he was determined to give her a great time. Maybe give her a few Orgasms before he gave her his seed.

He grunted in bliss, twitching his member muscles to make it throb inside her in a teasing way. He aimed toward her G-spot, aiming for it roughly.

83intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt him twitch inside her, moaning loudly. Her tone only becoming louder as he brutally prodded at her sacred part. "T-That feels good!" Amaria gasped softly, slowly losing herself as her body began to twitch. Quickly cumming as her juices coated his member, "Please... harder, faster...!"

84intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He groaned as he felt her walls tighten and get soaked with her juices, causing his to shoot out Pre-Cum.

He obeyed her command, and pounded her quicker, and even harder. His member expanding largely. He was ready to release, due to the Climax she just had made him nearly explode. But he held back. And it took a lot of strength, and thought to hold his seed from shooting into her. He continued, clearing straining with his seed being held.

85intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whined, a faint snort coming from her shivering frame as she quickly came again from the heavy thrusting and his cock. "D-Drake! Please!" She let out another whine, her tail swishing as she snorted again. Ears pinning back and her eyes shutting in pleasure.

86intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He mentally grinned as she begged for him. But, his mind was blasted with pleasure as her walls clamped around his pulsing member, and he exploded. Big time. Due to him holding it, it was a powerful climax as his seed sprayed into her. Literally. He clamped their hips together so he got deeper.

87intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His long, warm forearms around her waist which dug into her hips as he came caused her to let out a scream as his warm seed shot through her, prodding through her womb. Surely she would become pregnant, two charming yet brutal sessions surely a foal would be coming. "D-Drake!"

88intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He continued to spray his seed into her. It was sure to reach her eggs. Cause he was sure he burst into her Womb.

He stopped thrusting, but kept his rod inside her. Letting his seed slowly begin to stop spilling into her.

He panted, playfully wriggling his hips as he stayed inside her.

Surely that was enough to impregnate her.

89intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Hopefully there's a foal, as sad as I am to say." She murmured gently, returning to her old self as she soon nickered softly as he stayed inside her. She felt rather complete with him in her, giving birth or not she'd be sure to do this more often. At his hips wiggling, she craned her head over as a giggle came from her muzzle. "You've warmed me up, thank you."

90intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As his climax stopped, and the last of his seed soaked into her, and hopefully her Womb and eggs, he smiled down at her softly, slowly, and regrettably pulled out of her, sighing.

"Well, that should have done it. You got a lot." He said, nuzzling her softly.

"And I'll warm you up anytime." He grinned.

91intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Any left over seed slowly leaked out of her, warming up her thighs as he dismounted her. A shiver going up her spine as Amaria stared at him. At his touch she roughly nuzzled his chest, giggling at his words. "Let's give it a while before you warm me up, don't want to scare your future foal." Her mane gently flying in the wind as she playfully nipped at him.

92intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:02 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly. "No, I don't want to hurt it either." He said. He could easily reach her Womb. And he did not want to do that with the foal growing inside the Mare.

"But, do not worry. I can warm you up at anytime." He grinned, nipping at her ear playfully.

93intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:07 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pushed away at his nip, stamping her hooves playfully as if she was a newborn. Her tail slightly arched and her curved horn pointing at him as if she was challenging him to a fight. But she quickly rose her head, stamping again. "Ohh, I'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time I'm 'cold.'" She nickered at him, glancing at the sky.

"It's getting dark, do you want to head back or?" Hopefully it wouldn't snow tonight.

94intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed, trying to nip at her once more, grinning as she playfully challenged him for a moment. It was actually great to be with one of his kind again. And with the session they just had, he hoped it would help with their population.

He, too, looked at the sky, and nodded. "Lets head back." He said, yawning softly.

95intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:28 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled again, kicking up pebbles as she pawed at the ground. She felt comfortable around him, like nothing could harm her as long as she stayed with the stallion. She offered him a smile, nodding her head.

"You're suppose to be the leader here, see if you can get us back!" She nickered again, ears perking.

96intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glared at her playfully. "You really want lost?" He asked with a grin as he trotted forward. Sniffing every so often as he trotted at a carefree speed. He did not see any familiar routes until he made turn. He squinted in thought. Should be right up ahead.." He said quietly to himself.

97intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:32 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"As long as we're together, it'll be fine." She giggled happily, quickly bounding after him. Watching the path get slowly unfamiliar, a bit unsure of if she should take control. Her nostrils flaring nervously. "Okay," Amaria nodded her head.

98intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly at her comment. He continued to trot at a brisk pace, glancing around.

He also noticed the Path was unfamiliar. But he continued. They then passed a tree he was sure the two passed earlier when exploring. He glanced to the right, seeing the familiar path they followed. He looked back at back, smiling softly. "Well, it was close enough." He said.

99intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was beginning to regret not guiding them back to the cave, each step and tree she did not know of. She could not see the glimmering from the abandoned gem cave, her ears twitching as he soon spoke.

"Are you sure?" She asked him, giving a wary smile as she blinked her eyes. The path did look familiar, but one could never be too careful.

100intertwined [open, male.] - Page 4 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He opened his mouth to speak. But then closed it, chuckling embarrassingly. "No... not really." He grinned softly. "My.. my mind is still walking from that session." He said sheepishly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum