Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon's Treasure. [open, female dragon.]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Dragon's Treasure. [open, female dragon.] 6d80172605c036bddca4815ad7c8e276-d5enn12
Name - Kujak.
Breed - Fire dragon.

--
Kujak knew it was breeding season, however he stayed in his territory. Not bothering to look for a partner this season, he was simply tired of having a mate for the season and having her leave to live her own life. He was looking for... something permanent, despite how territorial and grumpy he was.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere
Bro, you should chill out

Dragon's Treasure. [open, female dragon.] Ff12473741f060_full

Name- Safronia
Breed- Light dragon

--

Safronia hissed as she evaded yet another male dragon. She was tired of dealing with this every year. She wished she could have one male to help her with this heat every year. She landed near a pond that she drank from. She had been avoiding males every day for the past week, and she was getting tired. She snorted irritably when she smelled another male coming toward her. She quickly took off into the air, and flew off going north. She landed in the middle of unfamiliar territory. She cocked her head to the side as she began the explore the territory. She smelled the scent of a male dragon, but she shook that off as she explored.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak stayed in the large cave he had made his own, shimmering pieces of gold and other human treasures which he had earned - or stole. He was sleeping, or partially. Listening to the sounds of outside, taking in the smells.

He however, blinked open his golden slit eyes at the scent of a female. His nostrils huffed, a small spark of smoke escaping as he rose, gold shifting as he lumbered out of the cave, stretching his wings he took flight for the source of the female. Only to spot her in his territory, he landed a few meters away. "You're in my land, you know."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia hissed when the male appeared a few meters away from her. Her ice blue eyes narrowing into slits as she regarded him. He was a fire dragon by the looks of it. "I wasn't aware of that. I was evading some very persistent males. I didn't mean to trespass," she stated softly relaxing slightly. She was a bit curious since this male didn't seem to be affected by her heat scent like the others were.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm a bit picky when it comes to females hiding out in my territory," Kujak replied with a faint snap. He could understand trying to avoid males, most of them became mindless freaks unable to control their urges. "Don't want males coming over and trying to take my land." He said, his red scales glimmering in the night. Keeping the intimidating approach, but he would let her stay. As long as males kept away from his territory.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia rolled her eyes at the male in front of her as she sat down. "I wasn't planning on staying anyway," she stated snapping slightly. She stood up shaking off dust and debris from her gold scales. "I don't like getting chased out of mine either," she stated flicking her tail back and forth.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His attention sparked, as he began to walk. "You were chased out?" He snorted, "By males, I presume?" He asked, glancing to her before turning his head. "Stay as long as you like, as soon as you're able to find another you can leave if you like." He said, stretching his wings.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia followed the male as he began to walk away. "Yes, I was out numbered, so I left. Not one of my proudest moments I admit, but thank you. My name is Safronia by the way," she stated catching up to him, and walking beside him.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He walked with long strides, bathing in the land he owned. Something he didn't do daily, he only cared about his pile of treasure deep within his cave, which he to fit the stereotype his kind had been laid upon - slept in. "We all have those times in our lives," Kujak said with a grunt. Taking note of her name. "Kujak."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia nodded as she looked around as they walked. She admired his territory, it was lush and full of life. She nodded looking down when he said that everyone has those moments. "I highly doubt that they lose their whole territory the way I did," she stated softly. She glanced back at Kujak as he told her his name. "Where is your den, so I'll know where to avoid. After awhile my heat scent will get much stronger, and it might be a good idea for me to be in another part of the territory," she stated softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't mind, but it's more in the mountain area if you're planning to stay away. I can control myself." Mostly, Kujak mentally said to himself. Trying to block out her intoxicating scent with his grumpy thoughts. His thick tail dragging across the green floor. Soon going back to the territory discussion.

"Most males lose their minds when a female comes into heat, I'm sure plenty females have lost their land. But I'm sure they don't come across ones that can control the urge," Kujak mumbled. Probably boring her with his words, "You're free to hunt and do as you please."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia nodded as Kujak told her where his den was. "Yeah, but you can only someone so far. I don't want to tempt you too much. It would break your control," she stated her tail swishing back and forth on the ground as she walked. "You're right, and you are different. Most males would have tried to mount a female in heat as soon as they get close to her, but you haven't. I know it can't be easy for you, and thank you," she stated softly with a small smile as she admired the male next to her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I've been around for a long time, what can I say." He offered a joke, however with his tone it was like a rotten plant was trying to tell a joke. "I've had my share of females, I've gotten bored of the 'stay for a while and be on my way.' Maybe I'm finally getting old," Kujak paused, surely he wasn't.

"And if I do... snap, run. It's not good pissing off a dragon that can breathe fire." He said, sitting down. He raised his head, as if he was trying to avoid the scent. However, it lingered. As long as he stayed next to her. He'd try his best, until his natural urges came. "And you're welcome."

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia smiled slightly at his attempt at a joke. "I don't think you're just getting old. I'm tired of being pursued by a bunch of males each year. I'd rather have a male to keep me company, and help me with my heat. You know what I mean?" she stated softly sitting down a few meters away, so she wouldn't tempt him. "I'll take that into consideration, but I think I could take you," she teased trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll be old enough to bore you with every word I say," Kujak said softly, his nostrils flaring at her scent. He brought his tail closer to his hind quarters, dare the female saw he was slowly becoming entranced with her. He'd need to cool down soon enough.

"I do understand, when I was younger I use to crave this season. But now I just want to live with another, raise a clutch and maybe even a flock. But you know how we are, we care about our land." He grunted, offering a faint smile as she responded to his joke.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

"I don't think so. It's been a while since I've talked to another dragon, and I enjoy talking to you," Safronia stated softly glancing up at the male. She cocked her head to the side when he pulled his tail closer to his body. "What's wrong, Kujak?" she asked her eyes full of concern. She padded over to his side, forgetting her heat for a moment. "I can relate to that. I can help you with that, but only if you'll let me," she stated softly nuzzling him under his chin flicking her tail back and forth unknowingly spreading her scent more.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It would be rude to point out the obvious, natural instinct and all." He murmured softly, covering his sheath protectively from the female. As he sat next to her, he grew more nervous and resisted the urge to mount her more.

He was unsure of what she meant, if she was ready to mate or keeping him company. "If you want..." He trailed off, shaking his head as he bit the bottom of his lip.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia looked away in embarrassment when the male spoke. Now she understood that her heat was starting to affect the male. She shifted slightly as he gave her permission. "I do want to. I want to keep you company, and I want to mate with you," she stated padding in front of him. She bent down moving her tail to the side presenting herself to him, and waiting for him to mount her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak nodded his head, rising to his powerful limbs as she presented himself to her. He took a glance around first, making sure no other male was around. He approached her, softly pressing his long snout against her entrance. "Is it your first time?"

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia looked down in embarrassment when he asked if this was her first time. "Yes," she stated gasping as he pressed his snout against her entrance. She moaned softly at the feelings going through her body. She flicked her tail back and forth as she felt her heat scent get stronger at his proximity.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kujak gave her core a single lick, not responding as she spoke of her first time. He studied her build, thinking of possible ways to mount her until his natural urge came in. Surely she'd catch on, he mounted her. Gripping at her shoulders for support and softly biting her neck, his member prodding at her entrance.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia slivered as he licked her core once. She pulled her wings against her side as he mounted her. She shifted to accommodate his weight more as he gripped her shoulder. She felt his member probe her entrance, and it caused her core to clench in anticipation.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"This will hurt," Kujak warned as he began to thrust into her. Gently grasping the nape of her neck in case she tried to squirm away, his wings were outstretched as he began to gently thrust into her. A small groan escaping him at how tight she was.

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Safronia nodded her head when he poke bracing herself for the pain. She hissed out in pain as he thrusted into her. She dug her claws deep into the dirt as she tried to get used to the pain. She flicked her tail as she relaxed slightly as the pain faded.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He adjusted his positioning, his wings soon folding to his side as he calmed down. Obviously over taken by her heat scent and how well her walls tight his cock. He kept softly thrusting, lightening his grip on her neck. "You're tight," Kujak groaned out, his tail lashing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum