Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

» Disaster Zoo {Kiba}
by Kitty8MyPie Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cave Bear

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"I'm not complainin'. You gotta eat," Fauna said as she licked her lips. Rubbing her hind against one of the walls of the den, "You have a lovely territory, you must be proud of it."

View user profile

27 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His ears flattened at the strong smell coming off of her. He grumbled trying to ignore it.

28 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Why so quiet?" Fauna asked, trying to itch at her core. She hated heat, why did she had to start hers... now?

View user profile

29 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Nothing just something bithering me." He admitted hjs chest raising slowly.

30 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Wanna talk about it? I'm a good listener," Fauna said happily. Sitting herself down on the moss, growing tired of trying to itch away the heat. She'd need to wait it out or have well... a male help her.

View user profile

31 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Nah.." He said knowing he would embaress her. He shook his head with a sigh. "Get some rest." He said.

32 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"You sure?" She said, resting her head on her large paws, staring at Glen before simply nodding her head. "Ah, okay." Fauna mumbled, not really wanting to leave just yet. It had been so long since she had any company, and she missed it.

View user profile

33 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He was dozing lightly his chest expanding greatly. He was inable to smell the scent in his sleep so kt was relaxing.

34 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Fauna shifted in her nest, unable to sleep. She growled softly, careful not to wake up Glen as she rose. Exiting the den to sit down and watch the stars, the smell of her own heat driving her mad,

View user profile

35 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Glen twitched a bit a sigh escaping his mouth as he snuggled into the bedding.

36 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Fauna blinked her eyes, watching the stars before heaving a sigh. She rose and poked her head back into the den. "Glen...?" She said softly, "I can't sleep."

View user profile

37 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Glen sighed again arising shaking his pelt. "Damn it.. Whys that?" He sakd the scent hitting him like a tree. He coughed shifting his large paws.

38 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"I'm sure you can smell," Fauna said shyly. Ducking her head and entering the den once more. "I'm sorry for waking you up." She quickly apologized, "I didn't want to bother you but..."

View user profile

39 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"I noticed for sure, and its fine.. I sleep mostly during the day anyways.." He said scratching his ear with his claws.

40 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:44 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Can... can you help me with it? I'll be gone soon so it'll be like nothing ever happened." She said, trying not to stammer nervously. Staring at her paws shyly, it felt so weird asking...

View user profile

41 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
His ears perked "what? Couldnt you just go 'do' that with another guy?" He has mates with a few females but he hasnt done that in some time.

42 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"Who knows how far it'll be until I find another male, I promise just this once." She softly whined, her lower regions on fire as it waited for someone to claim it.

View user profile

43 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Your.. Your a guest!" He growled a bit angry "I.." He growled trying to block out the scent. "I dont.. Want to bew eird like thag.." He said ears flattenes.

44 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
"I... I understand." Fauna said sadly, ducking her head. "I'll be waiting for the sun to rise then, sorry for bothering." She quickly turned and exited the den, sitting back outside and sighing. Mentally preparing herself to move on as soon as the crack of dawn came.

View user profile

45 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He sighed. "I-ill help, but only to calm it." He had a soft spot for females.

46 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Fauna's ears perked as he agreed, soon coming back into the den. "R-really? Are you sure?" She began rambling. "I promise I won't ever cross your borders again, just this once and you'll forget I even existed!"

View user profile

47 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He growled "Enough.. Lets just get it over with.." He growled.

48 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She shut her muzzle, turning around to show him her pink flesh which had been providing the sickly sweet smell. "Yeah, yeah." She agreed with him softly.

View user profile

49 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He sighed mounting her his paws grasped onto her sides. He knows mating can get aggressive so he warned her "Im sorry if I hurt you." He mentioned his legs locking onto hers as he prelared his rod coming out of its sheath as he lined it up with her opening. He gripped her tight as he thrust into her as he groaned a bit as he began slowly thrusting. His ckaws griooed her sides roughly.

50 Re: Cave Bear on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Azure

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She shivered as the larger bear mounted her, a bit nervous. This was Fauna's first time, and glad it wasn't a complete stranger. "Okay..." She said quietly, only to be followed by a painful whine as he entered her. It did hurt!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum