Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Kibas Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46 pm

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Everyone! on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 pm

FullMoon

Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Ah, it's been a long time since I've actually posted and I'm truly sorry to everyone for being a lame admin. For a long story short, life happened and I didn't have time to really participate or run this forum. Anyway, I hope to be in more periodically to check on things and do admin related stuff.

Some quick points:
To those who have stayed and would like to be a moderator or something like that, reply to this topic below or PM and we will discuss. I do need help in cleaning things up, locking dead topics or deleting spam and whatnot.

There have better been no harassment or any negativity towards any members while I was gone.

Any suggestions for improvement of this forum will be greatly appreciated (as I will check the suggestions section too).

I thank each and every one of you for being a member.
-FullMoon

Last edited by FullMoon on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://the-spirit-of-mating.forumotion.com

2 Re: Hello Everyone! on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Hi FullMoon and its fine I was inactive for a long time as well before i finally came back on. Everyone has a life outside the internet, but I wanted to know if I could help clean this place up :3 I have already advertised this place in multiple places and guests are already coming and checking the place out, but I think we could make this place look more presentable and get rid of the old dead topics. So if you agree I could help.

View user profile

3 Re: Hello Everyone! on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Twinkle

I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling
Hi there Fullmoon, it's nice to meet you! c: I've joined the site and I know most things about it, and I would love to help out as well if that's alright with you! ^^ Great site with wonderful people. <3

View user profile

4 Re: Hello Everyone! on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 am

Lolita

Aren't your fingers burning?
Hi there Fullmoon Smile I've been part of this website for about a year now and I am on and off because I'm so busy with life most of the time, but I thoroughly enjoy it. I really like the simply but navigable setup of the site (I know that some for example, have really dark layouts that are hard to read and too many folders/sections so everyone is too spread out)

The couple of things I would suggest is a currently active members list to know if your old role playing partners are still active or not and maybe a column that includes site news (new threads, news on revamp/new features, etc).

I'm not that great at advertising but I sometimes make graphics and I could help with that kind of stuff for the website. I know it's useful to help advertise since presentation is really important to draw new members in. I could always make some and you guys decide whether to use them or not Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Hello Everyone! on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:15 am

Lolita

Another thing that I noticed was maybe we could include an "newbie"/roleplaying thread that has tutorials on how to navigate the site, how to start new characters, create basic characters, lengthen/shorten post, etc. in case anyone ever has any trouble

View user profile

6 Re: Hello Everyone! on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:36 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
(Lolita just real quick we are beginning the character list Twinkle is helping me gather up the names since there are plenty. )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum