Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witch's Brew [Open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Witch's Brew [Open] Fri May 08, 2015 4:27 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Winter stirred the liquid in her cauldron, watching it carefully. She stopped when it had turned to a deep red color, plumes of gold swirling up every so often. She carefully ladled it into a glass, bringing it to her lips and drinking deeply. Already, she could feel the potion's magic spreading through her body. The potion was meant to increase her fertility, to the point that she could bare the offspring of any species. All that was left was to test it.

Luckily, a friend of hers had gladly volunteered to...assist her. She looked up as a knock came at the door, and quickly went to answer it.

[[Open to a male or herm; could be any non-human character.]]

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

[[If this topic is still open than perhaps could I play as a male wolf]]

3Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[[Still open, feel free to join.]]

4Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140324041509/wolves-of-yellowstone/images/5/5c/Black-wolf.jpg

Eclipse had heard the call from a friend and he glady answered back. He had bonded with the witch after she helped him in a horrible situation, and afterwards he had offered to be her.. Pet. Well more like a guardian, but he preffered either. His black coat shimmered as moonlight washed him as he loped through the forest he called home. He never strayed far so her calls were clear and hearable. He panted quite roughly as he neared her slowly. The scent of potions and herbs already tickled his nose teasingly.

It was like putting deer meat in front of a half starved wolf. His paws beat carelessly against the ground, kicking up dirt and leaves. He fealt everytime she asked for him to come for something he was given unknown energy. Hjs body quivered as the house neared. He lapped at his jet black muzzle before going into a trot. He wasnt exactly a normal wolf though, she had given him the ability to speak to only those he wanted to hear, and well.. An assortment of things. He approached the door and balled one of his paws. He knocked hjs claws giving it an eerie scratch as well.

5Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hearing the odd knock at the door, the sound mixed with an eerie scratch, Winter knew it could only be Eclipse. The wolf was her pet, of sorts, and though she let him come and go as he pleased, secure in knowing he would always return when she called for him.

She opened the door, kneeling down and stroking the wolf's neck. Unknown to her, the potion had changed her scent, and he would smell something quite close to a female wolf in heat. "Eclipse," She said warmly, "Come inside...I knew I could count on you for help." She rose and stepped aside, allowing him into the cabin.

6Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a wolfy smile as she opened the door. His tail wagged fiercly as she stroked his thick neck. Though he paused taking in her scent. Though it wasnt the same herbal scent it.. Smelled like a wolf in estrus. Out of instinct his groin tightened and the urge already gnawed at the back kf his mind "Well you.. Smell different." He joked a chuckle escaping his lips.

He entered the cabin his claws clacking against the wood floors. He obediently sat near the brewing pot "I would never fail to hear your voice.."He answered softly.

7Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Winter let out a soft laugh, smirking at the wolf a little. "A good different, I hope?" She asked as she shut the door again, making her way over to the brewing pot as well.

"Know that if you are...uncomfortable with what I am about to ask of you, you need only say so. I don't want to force you to anything," The witch told him. She'd simply have to find someone else to assist her, if that was the case. She had no problem waiting a while longer to test it.

She gave the potion another stir. "This is a fertility potion," She explained, "Far more potent than any I've made in the past. If it works as I believe it should, any male who drinks it should be able to impregnate any female, and any female will be able to carry the offspring of any male..." She trailed off, blushing as she looked down at the wolf.

8Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His ears flattened "I wouldnt be uncomfortable." He said only for his ears to perk at her description of the potion. He always had feelings for winter and though he knew it wouldnt.. Happen since they were both different species so he remained as her pet. "Your asking me.. Wow.." He asked grinning a wolfy smile. "I would love to have the honors." He said his tail beating against the floor.

9Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You...you would be?" Winter asked, the blush in her cheeks deepening. "I'm glad..." She had always been close to the wolf, and had thought of him as more than just a simple pet. But she hadn't really thought that they might go beyond friendship until she had begun work on the potion. The more she thought about it, the more she had hoped Eclipse would agree.

"Well, then...I'll have you take a bit of the potion as well, for safety's sake" She said, pouring it into a wide goblet and setting it before him, "And then we can have some fun."

10Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Guess ypur wondering why Paisely posted? Well I guess i should say it now.. I actually introduced Paisely (A good friend from highschool) and we share a apartment. We currently use the same computer and she usually uses the computer while I use my tablet. Her account connected o to my tablet and I didnt oay attention and just tyoed away. Sorry I feel embarressed XP Thats why we usually cant be on at the same time. Also why we dont do rps with each other.Because it would take to long to reply.)

11Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[[No worries.]]

12Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Thanks <3 SHIT I DID IT AGAIN.)

He drank from the goblet. The tspaste was sweet and arpusing as he suddenly felt a ti gling and burning sensation in his lower half. Though jt went away moments later. His tail thumoed against the floor "Well than." He grinned arising to his paws

13Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Winter smiled, beckoning for him to follow her. She led him to her bedroom, a large bed dominating the center of it. She slowly slipped off her dress, letting it pool at her feet, and revealing her nude form to the wolf. She looked at him with lust.

"Well, what do you think?"

14Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His jaw dropped at her figure "Better than I expected.."He said approaching her. He took no time to caress over her clit. His arpusel already showing as his members tip showed.

15Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Winter's breathing hitched as he caressed her clit, drawing a slow moan from the witch. Her pussy was already wet, starting to practically drip as she took notice of his member starting to peek out from its sheath. Leaning forward a bit, she reached beneath him and began to stroke his sheath, hoping to coax the rest of it out.

16Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He lapped up her juices quickly as he felt his body warm up. He paused to groan as he felt his member being stroked. It didnt take long for the full member to come out. It to dripped with precum as his body begged for her.

17Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Moaning as he lapped up her juices, Winter pulled away from him reluctantly. She knelt down besides him, leaning down to get a good look at his cock. "Oh," She murred, "You're even bigger than I thought you'd be..." She wrapped her lips around his member, starting to suck.

18Witch's Brew [Open] Empty Re: Witch's Brew [Open] Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:55 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked "Huess we both have our suprises." He said,before groaning as he felt her warm mouth suck on his member. He began to lightly thrust his body quivering as he felt his tip rub against the back of her throat "Fuck this feels good.." He groaned as precum dripped into her mouth 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum