Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello there Empty Hello there Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Rose for the Hunter

I've got the ball rolling

Hello there, hoping people are still on since I've been watching for a while and not seen many members on recently.
I'm putting a topic up today so feel free to just join it or if you have your own ideas and watn to rp with me just contact me ok:P

Hope i can rp with some fo you soon

2Hello there Empty Plot Ideas part one Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Rose for the Hunter

Ideas/Plots:

Plot One:
Quite an old idea now but one I am determined to get working is about a Geisha, set in the past where the Geisha in training wants to escape the life she was forced into when she was younger. This does depend on the options of the other characters a lot so PM me and we can discuss it more.

Plot Two:
This plot has several possible pairings but the original idea was with a detective and a runaway experiment. After escaping from everything she runs into someone who is investigating the case already. Being a rather dark topic I do not recommend this topic if you hate blood, gore, violence and death. I have done this as Experiment X Scientist as well, plot is a bit different so Pm me with whatever paring you would prefer.

Plot Three:
This idea is fairly new and involves one of my commonly used characters called Sayuri Yukimara who ends up being caught by pirates who are looking for the treasure in which she knows the location to since she is the daughter of the person who originally hid the treasure.

Plot Four
This is an old idea now but been redone since it's rather popular with people, it's uses my own character which has taken me 4 years nearly 5 to complete and is introduced after a large war where my character who was once a general of her race, that's now wiped out apart from her, is being sold as a slave. You character can either be the captor or the buyer and there is a fair amount of freedom in this topic since a lot depends on what the other character is like but she does end up making herself an equal to them and gains respect, as to what will happen then, well who knows...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum