Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The King's Gift [Jazzy]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Urbac sat on his throne, waiting to see what his men had brought into him. They had found something outside the castle grounds, but had so far kept it hidden from him, not revealing just what it was. He looked up, giving a grin as the doors to his throne room opened, waiting to see just what they had discovered.

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucrezia had wandered in the vast forests of the new world where humans were the ones being hunted. They were rare. She hadn't seen another human in years, since her parents and family had been killed. She stumbled from the woods, exhausted and dirty. Her old green dress was tight on her and ripped, showing bits of her skin in several places. Orcs noticed her and came running, shouting and calling. She was too weak to run too fast or far. The girl was dragged into a large castle, screaming and crying for help. It was terrifying, having giant soldiers looming over her. Lucrezia was taken by fawn centaurs that provided an elfish outfit. The set a flowered crown on her head to match the tight moss green corset that faded to white. The dress was long and flowey, a slit showering her thigh. She was passed back to the orcs and they brought her to two large doors, shoving her inside. It was beautiful. The Orc that stood in front of her was much more handsome and seemed to be of a royal line. She stared with wide eyes, shaking. Her light blonde hair flowed down her back, her baby blue eyes filled with horror.

3The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Urbac's eyes widened as his guards shoved a figure into the room with him. He eyed her with interest, not quite believing what he saw. She was dressed in elfish garb - his guards must've seen fit to make sure she was cleaned up - but the woman in front of him was unmistakenly human. A rare prize indeed. She was fearful, trembling, though that didn't really surprise him. But in time, she'd learn her place her, and that she was safe. He stepped down rom his throne, walking over to the human. "Such a beauty my men have found," He said, smiling at the girl, and reaching out to stroke her cheek. "What's your name, my pet?"

4The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucrezia stepped back, whimpering slightly in fear as he approached. She stared at him. She'd been warned about orcs. They were terrifying killers. Blood thirsty. Savages. Rapists. Murderers. She picked up the dress, closing the gap to hide her shapely legs. He spoke and she flinched, closing her eyes tightly as she looked seat. His touch was gentle... Though she never expected it go be." L-Lucrezia... And yours?"

5The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He glanced down as she shifted the skirt of her gown, so that the gap revealing her leg was hidden away. But it hardly mattered to him; he intended on having her body fully revealed to him soon enough. "King Urbac," He said, "Welcome to your new home, Lucrezia."

6The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The human girl glanced around the thrown room, stunned by the amount of detail there was. Glorious wall paintings, golden accents on walls, red velvet curtains that hung over the giant windows. It was merely breath taking. She's stared at the king questioningly." Why am I here...?" She asked him, her voice soft and silky smooth.

7The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He watched her looked around the throne room, pleased to see that she seemed to be impressed by her surroundings. "My guards brought you here as a gift to me," He told her, "And I intend to make you my queen."

8The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucrezia's attention snapped back to him, her eyes wide." Q-Queen? I'm of no royal blood... I-I'm just a human. Wouldn't you rather have someone else?" She stumbled back, trying to move away from the Orc, hoping he was just joking.

9The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"If I desired someone else, I would have them," Urbac said simply, "And royal blood is a matter that concerns me." He took a step closer as he stumbled back, reaching out to take her hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss it. "Let me be yours, Lucrezia," He said, "Be my queen. You'll want for nothing."

10The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucretia shivered in fear as he took her hand, but he didn't crush it... He simply kissed it. She shivered and stood slowly," I'm not sure I know how to be a Queen..." Another excuse. She had no family not friends so why right him? She stared up at him." What will be required of me? I'm tired of wanting... Being alone... Will I be able to roam the grounds freely, talk to the females...?" She took a step closer, a smile twitching up on her face." Would you spoil me?"

11The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:34 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"That can be learned," He said simply. He met her gaze as she stared up at him, smiling as it seemed she began to come around to the idea. "Of course, you'll be able to," He said, "And I'll spoil you, naturally.  As for what I'll require of you...well, its nothing more than any husband would require of his bride."

12The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucretia nodded and walked to the window, staring out into the rolling hills and castle ground. A large, beautiful home. Riches of her dreams. It was hard to resist. She gasped and turned back to him, placing a hand to her flat belly." Are you saying you'd want to... Take me and give me a child? I-I'm not sure I'd be a good mother... I've never even seen another person naked." She admitted quietly, looking away to hide her red face.

13The King's Gift [Jazzy] Empty Re: The King's Gift [Jazzy] Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm certain you'll do a more than adequate job," The orc said with a chuckle, reaching up to stroke her cheek gently. He smirked as she mentioned that she had never seen another person naked before. "No time like the present," He said. He slid a hand down to her waist. "Come with me to my chambers," He leaned close and whispered to her, "Give me one night to convince you. Let me please you...and if you still wish to leave in the morning, I will let you go."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]