Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

I sit up as she bounces on top and kiss her deeply, I think I love you Jade." A deep blush spreads across my face, giving her a gentle hug as I go so.

77Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade kissed him back eagerly, whining when he pulled away. She blushed lightly and giggled." I love you too Danny." She rolled over so he was on top, grinding her hips up go him.

78Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Ember

Ember

I gasp softly as she flip[s us both over. I begin to thrust hard and fast inside her, giving her as much pleasure as possible, enjoying the feeling of how tight she is. "I hope to see you soon after we finish here love."

79Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade arched her body into his, her legs wrapping around his waist." We will..." She panted out, moaning with each hard, deep thrust. She grinded up to him, rolling her hips to his." You should just stay..."

80Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Ember

Ember

"But what about my family?" I moan loudly as I start to feel myself reach my climax, thrusting hard into her and pressing against all of her sensitive spots.

81Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade cried out and dug her nails into his back, nuzzling into his neck. She whimpered," I'll miss you if you go... And my kind was hunted by humans... Still is."

82Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Ember

Ember

"I would still need to get my things from back home, and I don't know what my friends and family would think..." I moan as I bury my rod as far into her as I could, shooting my seed deep into her.

83Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out in pleasure, her arms wrapping around him tightly. She kissed him deeply and nodded, resting his hands on her belly." Stay there then... But promise to visit as often as possible. I'll miss you... And your sweet cum filling up my belly~."

84Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Ember

Ember

"I will, love." I smile softly and kiss her gently. I grab her ass gently and get off of her. "SO how about we eat something and then I should be heading home.

85Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled back and kissed him hard, hugging him tightly. She purred and nodded." What would you like to eat? I'll see if I have it."

86Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Ember

Ember

"What do you have?" I smile softly, savoring the kiss she planted on my lips hard. "I am willing to try anything."

87Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She hummed and took his hand, leading him to the kitchen." Not much... How about some forest salad with a side of fruit? It'll give you enough energy and keep you full until you get home." She smiled back at him.

88Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:04 am

Ember

Ember

"Sure, that sounds delicious." I smile softly and kiss her cheek. "If you need help, just ask."

89Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shook her head and smiled, pulling out two large bowls of food from the cooler." It's nothing I can't handle." She made a plate up for him then handed it to him, kissing him quickly." So tell me about your human life... What's it like?"

90Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 am

Ember

Ember

I smile softly and sit down on the couch. While in between bites of the salad,I explain to her what my usual day consists of, telling her that the wandering in the woods was just a long line of dares that kids have made me do.

91Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sat down beside him, curling up in his lap. She nodded and licked and nipped idly along his thighs then up his cock." What will they think when you keep returning to the woods? What will you tell them happened?" She straddled his lap, pressing her moistening pussy to his rod." Don't tell them about me... They'll come hunt me."

92Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am

Ember

Ember

I blushed softly as she kept teasing me and my cock, feeling myself harden as I eat. "I'll tell then that I actually like it out there and glad that they made me do that." I blush deeply, kissing her neck as I put the plate to the side. "I promise to protect you love."

93Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:34 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled brightly and tilted her head, giving him more room to kiss her neck." I like that idea... Having a protector... A mate that I love dearly." She stroked his cheek and whimpered, crawling off of him to bend over, her ass waving." Before you go... Please, just once more." She was desperate and got for him, almost like she was in heat. She rubbed her ass cheeks, purring." Will you miss fucking me when you go?"

94Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:41 am

Ember

Ember

"Yes, but I will miss just being with you more." I smile softly as I grab her ass, kneading it gently. "And yes, I would love you to fuck you one more time. And I will let you take the lead."

95Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned softly and grasped the couch, swaying her hips." I'll miss you too Danny... Just ram that cock into me~." She reached back to grasp his cock, pushing it to her entrance.

96Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:50 am

Ember

Ember

I moan softly, my cock burying deep into her. "That feels so good." I kiss her softly, digging my nails deep into her ass. "You are taking the lead here love."

97Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade pushed back to him, moaning loudly." Oh fuck yes... Pound your yummy cock into my pussy." She clawed at the couch, grinding back to him with a gasp." Just fuck me... Breed me like the little bitch I am~." She smirked back at him.

98Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan softly as her tight insides surrounds my shaft, kissing her womb each time she thrusts down. I take my hands off of her ass and start to fondle her tits, moaning more and more and sucking onto her nipples.

99Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned in delight, bucking her hips. She pushed back harder, yelping as his cock massaged the entrance to her womb. She cried out and reached under them, fondling his balls." Give me the biggest load you got Danny..."

100Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Ember

Ember

I'll try Jade." I moan softly and thrust up into her a little, trying to get deeper then I have been. my cock throbbing, ready to to cum on her command.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum