Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

I begin to calm down as she soothes me with her words and touch and I lay back in the bed. "I missed you too." I smiled softly, giving her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

127Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade nuzzled his cheek, purring gently. She ran her hand down his chest and to his limo cock." What else did you miss?" She asked softly, nibbling on his ear.

128Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Ember

Ember

"Well you were my first time, so I think you can guess love." I smile softly a blush rising on my cheeks as I pull her close, slowly getting hard.

129Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade squeezed his limp cock, tugging gently. She snuggled up to him, smiling as she kissed him gently." Is anyone home with you? I want you... Here." She took his hand and placed it to her wet pussy.

130Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Ember

Ember

"I don't know, I didn't look." I blush softly and gently rub her cunt, making it wetter then it already it is, sliding a finger into her wet slit as I hear her moans.

131Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pushed up to his hand, moaning. She grinded to his finger, whimpering." Oh god... I need it now. Gimme that cock." She crawled under the blankets then over him, rubbing herself up to his cock.

132Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Ember

Ember

My cock is half hard when she gets under the sheets, my blush deepening as she starts to lick and suck my big tool to full mast. "I can't wait Jade."

133Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She licked her lips and pushed him to her entrance, moaning softly." Oh god... " She pushed down onto him, moaning loudly." I missed you love..."

134Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Ember

Ember

"I missed you to." I kiss her deeply and pushed as deep as I could into her waiting flower.

135Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 am

Ember

Ember

Ember wrote:"I missed you to." I kiss her deeply and pushed as deep as I could into her waiting flower.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum