Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna watched him as she chewed the inside of her cheek. She squeaked as he spread her, yelping as his tongue slipped inside her. She grasped his hair, crying out a moan. Her legs twitched around him, her toes curling.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam slid his hands around her thighs and gripped them as his tongue went as far as it possibly could go. He could feel his heart rate picking up, animal instinct creeping in. His hands around her thighs grew tighter and tighter, strong enough to leave bruises, but then his fingernails grew into claws. His claws were just barely about to pierce through her skin, if she moved they would cut her. Adam being oblivious to this, he continued to lick at her pussy.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Sorry for such a late reply! Busy at the hospital all day and I've just been so exhausted!

Arianna could feel the butterflies slunk lower into her crotch, making her squirm in his grip. She could tell she was dripping wet, could feel the warmth pooling between her legs. She whimpered as his arms squeezed her legs, soon they became numb." A-Adam..." She whispered then tried moving away from his grip. Then she felt the claws. She cried out and stopped moving." Adam, let go of me!"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(It's fine. I hope everything's alright and don't worry about replying if you're tired, go to bed.)

Adam greedily lapped up the warm juices that spilled from her pussy. It was complete bliss until he heard her scream out his name, this time in fear instead of list. When he looked up he noticed the claws and quickly pulled away, balling his hands up into fists, it only caused his hands to bleed though. "Arianna, I-I'm sorry..."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// It's alright. One more reply then bed. Replies may also be slow tomorrow. I may be going swimming or having family time. Ughz

Arianna whimpered and quickly scrambled back from him, pulling the blanket up with her. She glanced down at her legs, the marks bleeding substantially. She glanced at him with wide, terrified eyes." W-what the hell is wrong with you? I knew it! I knew there was something wrong with you!" She shook her head, suddenly dizzy." I don't know what's going on anymore.." She whispered fearfully.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I'll stay up now that you're here :3

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Once Adam felt his claws fade back into his human nails he went into the kitchen and grabbed a rag where he wiped the blood away. He understood now why there was no falling in love with humans or even showing your face to them. Just hearing the fear in her voice hit his heart like a boulder. Once he grabbed another rag for Arianna he crouched beside her and gently wiped the blood away. "Those old stories grandparents tell their grandchildren to scare them to keep them away from the forert is true. Those stories about vicious werewolves that feed off humans," he muttered, hating how humans make them look like brutal creatures. "It's what I am," he admitted, "it's why I'm so warm, strong, and can heal fast," he added lifting up the hand that was currently bleeding just a minute ago, it was completely healed. "It's also why it isn't safe for you to stay here."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna watched him leave, her breathing steadying. Her legs stung as she stood there, too confused and frightened to move. His short nails couldn't have done that much damage... Not that deep anyway. She shuttered under his touch, whimpering in pain. She bit her lip and turned to look down at him, her shaking hand reaching out to touch his hair. Her fingers raked through it. The fact that he'd told her his secret, made it less scary. He didn't seem scary to begin with... He was a good, sweet male who saved her. She owed him his life. She collapsed onto his arm, hugging onto him tightly." That's why you djdnt want me to stay... You're a wolf? The other boys... They're wolves too, aren't they?" She looked up into his green eyes and frowned." You don't feed off humans... You don't hurt them either. You save them. You saved me. I owe you my life, Adam. "She grabbed his healed hand and entwined their fingers, reaching up to kiss his jaw." Can you give me some of that healing power... My legs hurt..." She whispered teasingly, smiling gently." Don't force me away... I get it now... I-I'm not scared..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam focuses on her wound rather then her hand in his or her hands in his hair. "They're wolves, yes, my pack actually," he explains, his forest green eyes focused on her wound. Once he diet he best he could he stands back up and takes his hand away from hers. "I don't want to hurt you like I just did," he admitted, the guilt weighing down on him.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna wanted him to at least react to her. The holding, the petting, the touching, the reassurances... He just focused on her legs." There's no females?" She asked softly then whimpered when he pulled away. She shook her head," I've had worse... Trust me. It's just a scratch..." She moved up closer, reaching out to grip his arm." Adam, you won't hurt me... I know your secret know. I'm a strong girl, I can handle a guy with a little wild side." She smiled and bit her lip." Please Adam... Too many people have pushed me away before... I still haven't gotten able to touch you. I think that's a bit unfair."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shook his head, "No females. Part of the reason why wolves like me are rare. We hide from humans and females are rare," he explained before feeling her hand grasp his arm. He sighed, wanting to give into her and just let her stay and have her way with him. Adam moved towards her, their bodies close, "I have more than just a little wild side," he pointed out, a smirk on his lips.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna frowned. She didn't like to think of anything as rare. Rare could also mean close to extinction. She loved wolves too much to ever stand that happening." Then... Don't think of me as human. Don't hide from me." She rubbed up his arm then her hands wrapped around his waist as she looked up at him." A little... A lot. What's the difference?" She asked softly, hands kneading his back then drifted to his ass. She pushed up to him," I need this warm body... Your weight over me... I need you Adam. Wolf or not. I want to be here with you..." She nudged at his shorts, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam loved the feeling of her hands on his body, the plead that reaches his ears, it was all so tempting. Not being able to deny her any longer he lifted her up and held her close to his body. Instead of carrying her to the couch he moved to his bedroom. He settled her down before climbing on top of her and roughly pressing his lips to hers. Don't think of me as human. Her words kept repeating in his head as he quickly discarded his shirt from her body. "You're so tempting," he whispered against her ear, feeling an erection forming in his shorts.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna couldn't help, but squeal with joy as he finally lifted her up. She thought of him lapping her up on the couch once more, but when he passed the couch, she stilled. The thought of going to his bedroom hadn't occurred to her, not until now. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around him as he crawled over her. Her lips assaulted his in a sloppy, needy kiss. The girl didn't blush this time when he body was exposed, completely naked under the werewolf. She dug her nails gently into his sides, nuzzling up to his cheek." I try... Now are you gonna give me what I want..." She muttered, nudging his shorts down." Please Adam, I don't want anybody else..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam peeked I between them at her fingers tugging at his shorts. He smirked before kissing the skin behind her ear. "I'm not sure. I don't think I'm hard enough," he whispered against her ear before grazing his teeth along her ear lobe. He lowered himself so his lips met her neck, but his semi hard cock crushed against her thigh, asking for any type of attention.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna tilted her head back, her eyes shuttering shut as she took in a deep breath. Her neck and ear were sensitive; it was like he knew how to make her wet. She could feel warmth pooling in between her legs once again." I can fix that in no time..." She whispered seductively, mewling in pleasure as she rubbed her leg gently to his cock. She reached down and rubbed a finger to his head, before grasping him in her hand." Are all werewolves big?" She asked, a smirk spreading across her lips as she jerked him slowly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam reached inbetween them and unbuttoned his shorts so she had a better access to his hardening penis. She would let her take them off when she desired to do so. "We're larger then human's," he replied truthfully but had a smug tone to his voice. Adam could hold back a moan when she ran her soft hand up and down his cock, her hand sliding his foreskin. "Do all humans get wet so easily," he asked, the smell that was coming off her was making him hornier, it made him feel like an animal.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled gratefully up at him as he unbuttoned his shorts, her hand faltering just a moment. She used her other hand to nudge them to his knees. She kissed up his jaw, reaching lower to grope and fondle his balls. She nipped him playfully," Not exactly... Just the ones who want to get fucked by an extremely attractive werewolf... Here, sit back." She nudged him back gently, though it wasn't necessary. He was a werewolf, he could handle her pushing just fine. She reached down and rubbed her palm up to her crotch," You can smell it... Can't you?" She licked the head of his cock before wrapping her warm, wet hand around his cock to continue stroking him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam sat back and watched as she let her palm call down to the source of the strong smell. "Yeah I can. It's extremely strong," he murmured before she began lubricating his dick with her juices. He let out a low, growl as she began sliding her hand up and down his length. "Don't stop," he moaned, his hands gripping the blankets he was laying on.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna blushed lightly." Does it smell good?" She asked softly, tightening her hand around him. Her juices made him slick, her hand slipping up and down his length easier, quicker. She mewled in delight when he moaned, the noise sending a wave of shivers through her. She sucked gently at the tip of his cock, staring up at him with baby blue eyes.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam nodded, "I've never smelt something so good," he admitted within another moan. He knew the next time he was with his pack that they would be able to smell the same scent but on him, they wouldn't be happy about it but he didn't care. When he felt her soft lips wrap around his dick he opened his eyes and looked down at her, "Just like that," he growled as he stroked his fingers through her hair.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled as he admitted to liking the smell of her. She was beginning to like his wolf side. She didn't know how it worked, but maybe she smelt like a female in heat. She just needed to remind herself not to get horny around his pack. She reached down to rub her swollen clot as her tongue flicked over his head. She smirked up at him then slid down his length, sucking gently as her tongue rubbed up to his cock.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gripped the blankets tighter, his eyes closing as his toes curled. He could feel about to cum so he quickly gripped her shoulders and pushed her gently into the bed on her back. "I rather cum in your pussy rather than that pretty little mouth of yours," he admitted before directing his cock to her entrance with one hand. He looked at her before slowly pushing himself inbetween her pussy lips. "So tight," he moaned as he placed both hands on the bed, he didn't want to hurt her like last time. Once she was used to his huge dick he began thrusting I to her, picking up speed as his pleasure grew.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna yelped in surprise, pulling away from him as he grabbed her shoulders. At first, she was worried she had done something wrong. She squirmed under him, blushing." That sounds so good~." She purred, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her eyes widened as she realized something." I-I'm not on anything... For protectio-" She cried out as his large cock pushed into her tight entrance, spreading her walls apart forcefully. The girl panted heavily, her nails digging into his shoulder blades. She got used to him after a few seconds, the pain turning to immense pleasure. She moaned loudly with each small move, her virgin walls not used to the contact. She tightened her legs around his waist, forcing him deeper. She yelped, pushing her hips up to his." So deep..." She muttered, pulling him down into a passionate kiss.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam could feel his claws returning as pleasure took over his body. He sunk them into his matress though, the advantage actually helping him slide deeper within her. He thrusted his hips harder against hers, the head of his cock poking at her womb. He promised himself that he would pull out before he came, he didn't want to have kids, not yet anyway. Adam returned the kiss before parting from her and marking passionate kisses on her neck and any other parts of skin he could reach. With a few more thrusts, Adam could feel his body tense as he neared an orgasm. As promise though he quickly pulled out and emptied his load onto her stomach. His hot cum shooting out in short spurts, his cock twitching with effort. "I don't want you to leave," he admitted in a breathy tone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum