Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Alley Hound (Blueness)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Aren't your fingers burning?

Jay was a huge Doberman, perhaps with a bit of Great Dane, and king of the city. Every dog that lived outside a human fence was game. He had been ruling for a year or so, his size putting any challenger in their place.

But, some of his helpers were having pups. And no matter how many females he had mated, he had avoided the ones in heat. He knew they would come back and bite him in the ass while stuffing pups in his face. And most females were starving leeches he couldn't stand.

But now he needed to pass on his genes, to find the perfect mate. And so, he set off.

2The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:17 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daliah, a German Shepherd mixed with a wolf was new to this city, he owners had moved in a huge house and she was always free to do whatever she wished, her parents were both strays but somehow she was adopted to this kind family that agreed to take her in as a pup.

Now that she was in her mature stage she was in heat and annoying to her owners, she would paw at them and try to get their attention but they paid little to no attention to her. Sighing she was set out to the yard but she noticed the yard had a hole in it.

Being the explorer dog she was she went off into the city

3The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Jay wandered the streets, scenting the air constantly. Then, he found it. A faint heat scent. From far away, by the scent. He trotted in the direction, dodging cats and cars, and eventually found the source. It was a beautiful German Shepard, and seemed to just be spreading her heat scent.

"Hello sexy," Jay growled, coming up behind her. He walked beside her, his tail tracing her shape. He stopped in front of her and grinned in his doggish way.

4The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As she was wandering down the streets she couldn't help but spread her heat scent by flicking her tail fro and back as she kept going her brown eyes flickered as she cocked an ear hearing the sounds of the city before her

She heard another dog speak to her she turned her head and found a source a striking male that had called to her. "Hello there" she said faintly

5The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Jay twitched an ear and looked around. "What's a gal like you doing out here in heat? Are you looking for mate?" He inquired, feeling slightly aroused by the heat scent.

6The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She listened to his words, "Uh no I was just out to explore you see my humans didn't want me to bug them so I left" she said peering at him

7The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"Well, I know some places where you can be safe." Jay said, an almost undetectable sexy tone in his voice. He glanced back and forth for cars, then trotted across the street. "Come on," he said, motioning to cross.

8The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:46 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded, sometime away from home wouldn;t hurt, she then started to follow him avoiding the cars she was now side to side with him, "Alright" she smiled to herself

9The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Jay led her into an alley with an open dumpster, the smell of meat emanating from it. He sat by it, look very suave. "Tell me about yourself." He said calmly.

10The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As they came into the alley she sat flicking an ear, "Well my name is Daliah and my owners live in the city" she shrugged "nothing very intersting"

11The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:01 am

Vrey Of Haili

Jay nodded, then twisted as he heard a sound. A car shot by, almost deafening the dog. "The one car out here..." He muttered, the turned back to Deliah. "I'm Jay. How long have you lived here?"

12The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:24 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She jumped up a little hearing the car zoom by she looked at it and shook her head annoyed she then looked back at him, "well" she said, "I just moved in a day or two ago" she shrugged "And it;s nice to meet you"

13The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"Nice to meet you too." Jay shuffled a paw on the ground, not sure what to do. Then, her beat scent got to him. He stood and stretched, hoping she would follow.

14The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:54 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She watched him yawning "so..?" She stood up thinking it was time for them to depart

15The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Vrey Of Haili

In a swift movement, Jay shot behind her. He leapt onto his hind feet, his front paws pulling her hips back. His cock, huge and already out of sheath, rubbed against her pussy.

16The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It had all happened to quickly he had mounted within seconds not giving her a chance to react she yelped feeling something rubbing against her virgin pussy, "jay!" She barked in fear and squirmed beneath him "get off"

17The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"Why fight it? You could be queen of the city!" Jay said, thrusting in just to her virginity.

18The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She yelped as he had suddenly thrust into her and stopped right before hymen she barked in pain, "ouch!" she whimpered, "stop!"

19The Alley Hound (Blueness) Empty Re: The Alley Hound (Blueness) Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"It's okay. It only hurts at first." He woofed quietly, his face close to her ear. He gave her neck a gentle lick and thrusted in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum