Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pack's One and Only (Open)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:01 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie had her arms crossed as she listened to the boys ramble on about the hunt they just finished. They were bragging about who caught the largest kill, in her opinion she knew she did, but she had no intention in joining the guys in their pointless fight. "Let Mel decide then," one of the strong men shouted over them. They all looked her and she shrugged, feeling annoyed with all of them. The same man came up to her and pulled her close to his body with a smirk,"C'mon Mel, we all know I caught the largest," he whispered before pressing his lips to hers in a rough passion. Mel fought against his lips, trying her best to push him away but all of them were stronger. Even though they all shared the same strength as a werewolf any of the four men were stronger. She could hear the men snicker, they probably enjoyed the way she struggled against their pack member. They were all pack members here but she was the only woman and they all were trying to pull stuff off like this. They all loved her in their own sick ways but she hated all of them. Melanie squirmed in the mans arms when she felt his fingers travel up her leg and softly brush past her pussy through her shorts. At his point she was struggling for breath against the man's rough lips, he may have even killed her if it weren't for the loud growl that scared them all. The Alpha. He was just the same as all her other pack members so as soon as she hit the ground she ran. She ran in her human form as fast as she could, feeling to weak to shift into her wolf form. She ran for a couple miles before she found her self curled in a ball near the edge of their territory. Tears spilled over as she cried, this isn't the life she wanted, she could run away but she fears if she did she would die. That's what the Alpha told all of them. Leave the pack and the forest will kill you before he did.

(Looking for a male werewolf that isn't apart of her pack to find her at the border.)

2The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Aren't your fingers burning?

Trey was intently watching a deer, ready to leap, when a wail threw the deer into action. If bounded off. He leapt for it, but missed. There was no way he could catch it. He let out a snarl, his black fur bristling. He shifted to his human form, a tall dark haired guy, and went to find the source of the wail.

He paused as he saw a girl crying on the edge of a werewolf territory. But, she was one of them. He crept up, hoping to find out what was causing the utter despair. She was smothered in the scent of a male.

"Rape...?" He wondered, but wasn't sure. He edged closer, then stepped out of the shadows.

"What's wrong?" Trey asked, his voice quiet but deep.

3The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:04 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie choked back another weep when she heard a male voice, she stumbled to her feet thinking it was one of her pack members. She never cried around hem, it was a sign of weakness and that's the last thing that they needed to see. He wiped the remaining tears with the back of her hand before focusing on the stranger,"you shouldn't be here," she said her voice sounding different because of her runny nose.
She knew she ignored her question but she knew nothing of a man who was nice, it was foriegn to her.

4The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"Not in the borders." Trey said, motioning to a bush that stank of an alpha. This female seemed to be hostile... Perhaps hurt? She had no blood scent. "I'm Trey. You?"

5The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie looked at the man in confusion, why was he being so nice. She was prepared for him to rape her or maybe even kill her but he just stood there and asked questions instead. "Melanie," she told him quietly wiping away the extra tears.

6The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey nodded. "Nice. What're you doing out here?" He could smell the fear scent on her, but tried to ignore it. He heard a rustle from behind and whipped around. A bunny hopped out of the bush and he facepalmed. The bunny shot away as Trey turned back to Melanie.

7The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:57 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie couldn't suppress a smile when he jumped at the sight of a rabbit. When he asked his question it only reminded her of why she was out here in the first place. "I'm the only female in my pack of five males. They have always been trying to have sex with me. I'm scared they'll rape me hoping to grt me pregnant," she explains finding herself pouring out her problems to the man.

8The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey remained indifferent on the outside, but rage boiled inside him. How dare her pack mates be so mean? "Why don't you leave? Oh wait, don't tell me. Your alpha has told you that the forest will eat you alive in five minutes. Don't believe that shit. I'm alive, aren't I?" Trey motioned to himself.

9The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:32 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie looked at the ground embarrassed because she actually believed it. She sighed which was followed by a shrug,"They would be pissed. My Alpha would find me." She hated her pack but they were her surviv, she wasn't sure how this man survived. If what her Alpha had told her is true, he should be dead in a couple days.

10The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"And to clarify, I've been wandering for about a month now. If you really want to escape, I can get you far away." Trey explained, then paused. Would she even trust him? Why should she? He could just easily rape her and leave her for dead. But he was a wolf of honor.

11The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie glanced behind her in the direction where her pack lived. She sighed and looked at the man,"Like I said, my Alpha will find me, I'm probably the only female they've ever smelt. My scent is in my Alpha's memory." She shuddered at the thought of being found by her alpha after running away. He couldn't kl her since she was the only female out here but he would make her his sex slave.

12The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:08 am

Vrey Of Haili

"Well, we can cover your scent. Lots of muddy puddles around." Trey smiled, motioning around him. "And we'll have a bit of a head start. Should be able to get to the city by morning..." He looked up at the sky.

13The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie listened to the Trey as he explain a whole plan to get her out of here. Shhesitated in thought, debating if she should stay or run away with this man. She sighed and nodded, she had nothing to posit she stayed her pack would rape her, if she left with this man he would probably do the same thing. Might as well get it over with. "Alright, let's go."

14The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Vrey Of Haili

"We'll have to wash away your scent..." He said glancing around. He spotted a pond not too far. He looked at her, then back at the pond, as if telling her to go.

15The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie follows his gaze and looks at the pond. She nods, slowly walking over to the waters edge where she turned her back to him. Kicking off her shoes she stripped from her clothes deciding she didn't want got travel to this city he spoke of in dripping wet clothes. She waded into the water letting it wash away the strong scent of male on her.

16The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Defying his instinct, Trey turned his back on her as she stripped. He crossed his arms and thought of everything but her. Soon enough, her scent slowly faded. "Done?"

17The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:27 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie didn't even look at Trey until she had her clothes back on a couple minutes later. She walked up behind him and nodded. Her wet long brown hair tumbled down her back from the water. "Yes, now can we just leave," she asked wanting get as many miles between her and her former pack as possible.

18The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey shifted into his wolf form, a huge black wolf. "Get on my back." He said, glancing around. Hopefully her pack mates would be taking a nap or eating. Last thing he wanted is to be pinned with kidnapping the only female of a pack.

19The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie looked at the large black wolf, she wasn't surprised, she had seen the males shift all of the time. She wondered if Trey knew she was a werewolf too but she pushed it aside. Less running for her. Nodding she climbed onto his back and gripped his scruff.

20The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Vrey Of Haili

When Trey felt Melanie settle on his back, he took off running. He took caution to run through clear patches, trying to keep from throwing Melanie into the air. He was near a clearing when he stopped. He heard the voice of a young girl talking nervously to her pet. A small dog, by the scent. He skirted around the clearing, making sure of staying in the shadows. After that, the run went on smoothly. The sun was slowly descending as he stopped. "We're close to the town." He laid.

21The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie nodded and slid off his back one he laid on the ground. She crossed her arms and looked around the forest around her. She felt scared deep inside her stomach but she hid it well. She was scared that this man was leading her to this city so she had no escape. She looked at the wolf again,"Let's go."

22The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey shifted back to his human form and stood, brushing pine needles off of him. "I know a hotel we can stay at for a bit. Then, I can get you on a train south. Won't be long before you can vanish completely." He walked out of the forest carefully, waiting for her to follow.

23The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:36 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie nods and follows silently. She pushed her fears away, this man was nice and was just trying to help her. After a while of walking she sighed,"How come you don't try to rape me like my pack members did. Why are you being so nice?" She demanded, not being able to he the question back.

24The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Vrey Of Haili

Trey paused, caught off guard by the question. He turned to face her, looking grim. "My mother was taken by a werewolf pack. They raped her, and she had me. They killed her, then raised me. I can't let anyone suffer a fate like that." He paused, then ran across the street. "Come on."

25The Pack's One and Only (Open) Empty Re: The Pack's One and Only (Open) Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Melanie is taken back by his answer, not expecting it to be anything like that. She knew if she got caught by her pack she would suffer the same fate. Before she could say anything she runs across the street after him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum