Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiting (GirlXgirl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Waiting (GirlXgirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:13 pm

<Alari is a female lesbian tiger>
Alari felt herself twitch in anticipation for when her girlfriend got home from work. She'd been lying in their twin-sized bed in nothing but her lace bra and matching panties, which were shiny with moisture. She'd left a little note on her front door for her partner, which said "Meet me in the bedroom-- I'm waiting Wink". She lay on her back, her rear facing the door to the bedroom.

2Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

<Ninavia is a lesbian cougar>
Ninavia sighed as she pulled up into the drive way of her and girlfriend Alari's house. She shut off the engine and opened the door getting her bag and slamming the door shut with her tail. She looked up at the note on the front door and automatically felt her pussy grow damp at the thought of her girl in the bedroom waiting for her. She opened the big door and set her stuff down on the table, she quickly made her way to their bedroom. What she saw almost made her moan softly "Hey babe" she whispered softly and walking to her girlfriend and stroking her ass. "This is a very nice surprise" she purred softly.

3Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Alari shuddered slightly, planting a kiss on her mate's lips. "Hi, darling~" she said with innocence. "Do you like it? I was planning for it, since it's our soon-to-be anniversary," she giggled, brushing her tail against Ninavia's already-wet panties, running her fingers down her sides. "Just for you~"

4Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Ninavia purred slightly as her lover kissed her lips "Yes. I love it Alari" she said letting the tigers name roll off her tounge like smooth molasses. "Thats right it is our soon to be anniversary, sorry love its been so stressful at work i nearly forgot, darling please forgive me." she said running her hand through her hair slightly. Ninavia's knees nearly gave out as she felt Alari's tail touch her wet pussy. She growled slightly in pleasure "It been so long love" she said grabbing Alari's waist and pulling her towards her own body.

5Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 am

"I understand, babe," she said, her arm snaking around her lover's neck. "It has been, hasn't it?" She hissed seductive, reaching for her mate's clothing, tugging at it gently in an attempt to pull it off.

6Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Ninavia nodded and her hands went to her shirt hem and pulled it up reveling her red lace bra. Then she pulled her slacks off reveling the matching thong. A smirk pulled at her lips "I bought this just for you darling." she said her tail sneaking around and caressing the tigers wet panties.

7Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:38 am

Alari panted lightly, pulling off Ninavia's panties. "These," she said, pulling off her own and holding them up, "are getting much to wet to use..." She smirked, her foot snagging on the grip of a plastic bag full of "toys" that were hidden under the bed's comforter. "I got you something~"

8Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Ninavia's breath hitched as Alari pulled off her panties. Her ears flicked as she heard the rustling of the bag. "What might that be babe?" she asked pulling off Alari's bra and kissing each nipple slightly.

9Waiting (GirlXgirl Empty Re: Waiting (GirlXgirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:28 am

She smirked innocently, moaning a bit when Ninavia kissed her breasts. "Reach in and find out," she growled hotly, slowly making her way down the cougar's body, leaving a trail of kisses. "It's all yours, anyway~"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum