Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunger Games (Open)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:21 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss didn't want to move away. So what if Haymitch or Effie found them like this, they were already punishing them by sending them to the Hunger Games. She looked up at Peeta and imagined him getting killed by some kid from one of the 11Districts they were facing. She sighed and held him tighter soon sleep came over her.

52The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Marmaduke

Marmaduke
Bro, you should chill out

He curled one of her loose strands of hair in his fingertips. The peaceful image of Katniss sleeping almost killed him. Almost. The sight of her losing her hind when Haymitch or Effie found them and discovered their dirty little secret defeated him utterly. Peeta regretted to take her to her room, but it was the only thing to do if they wanted another moment like this. He broke free of her grip, hitched her in his arms, opened his door, and checked if the coast was clear. His ears listened to nothing but his breathing, and Peeta took it as time to move. He got to Katniss' bed a short while later, and laid her down. He planted a kiss on her forehead, and tip-toed back to his room trying to fall to sleep.

53The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss felt the motion as Peeta carried her to her room but she thought it was just another nightmare creeping up on her. She has been having jightmares of her family getting killed even Peeta, she made a small whimper in her sleep when she felt no warmth beside her but it stopped. She woke up the next morning and changed her clothes, they smelt of Peeta and sex. She wore pajama pants and a tank top as shr left her room nd sat down at the table with Effie and Haymitch waiting for Avoxs to serve her, her breakfeast.

54The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Peeta was restless throughout the time everyone else spent sleeping. His nerves caught up with him about the upcoming days, if they got caught, if Katniss was okay. He heard a whimper before he exited her room, and it added to his concern list. He'd doze off, only to awake an hour later. Finally after five attempts, he showered. Then dressed in sweat pants and a blue tee, running a hand in his hair. The sounds of breakfast called him to the table a short while later, and he sat down as if it were another day. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Effie. The bizarre woman had something on her mind, but smiled innocently as a plate was placed before her.

55The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katnis looked out of the corner of her eye at Peeta, images of last night flashed in her head and she wanted him again, the pleassure she had felt last night was somethhing she hoped to feell again. She lowered her eyes to her food and stayed silent until Haymitch spoke,"You two better be ready for interviews tonight" he croaked and was about to take a sip of some kind of foul smeeling achohal but Effie slapped his hand making him drop it. He gave her a cold stare before going to his room to wash up.

56The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Peeta nodded at Haymitch, not having much of an appetite. Katniss looked at him often, and he dared her to keep glancing. He loved her, but she kind of gave it away that she had a thing for him. In front of a very suspicious acting Effie. Peeta was glad when the mentor left for some reason, but that feeling quickly faded. "I heard a scream last night," began the woman. "I could of have sworn it came from Peeta's room but when I stopped by all was silent inside. In fear of waking you up in case you were sleeping, I checked the surrounding places. You know what I discovered?" She cleared her throat as Peeta struggled to keep only a slightly interested face, and not one of anxiety. "Katniss' door was ajar so I peeped in. She was not there. Care to explain?"

57The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katnis sighed and set her fork down in her food,"Fine, I'll explain" she replied looking guilty as ever,"I snuck out of my room to practice training down in the training center, I've been nervous lately about the games and ai want to do my best so I can return to my family" she explaineddin her normal irritated attitude towards Effie,"I wanted to see if Peeta wanted to train also so I went into his room and tried to wake him up hut he wouldn't budge. Once I finally screamed his name he woke up. I'm sorry it put you through all the trouble" she ended, giving her a somewhat cold but serious glare.

58The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Her acting skills had convinced him, and he forced a smirk down when she said that she had screamed his name for him to wake up by swallowing a tid bit of food. Effie raised her eyebrows. "Is that so?" She clearly wasn't through, but Peeta excused himself from the table. Most of his meal was gone, and if he spent one more second in this room next to either of these girls he was going to mad. The tension quickened his heartbeat as if Effie was one word from seeking the truth.

59The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:12 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kattniss rolled her eyes when Peeta left the table,"It is" she answered,"He told me to go back to my room because he thought we would get in trouble for sneaking away" that wasn't much of a lie more of the truth but just different stories behind it. She stood up and excused hersellf.

60The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Effie picked up her spoon, her half-mast eyes deep in concentration. Her thoughts trailed all over the place, but her expression on the outside remained the same. Peeta, meanwhile, trudged to his room and flopped on the mattress. He inhaled. Gone was the fresh linen smell, replaced by what other scent than sex. It turned him on a little bit.

61The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss glanced behind her to see if Effie was going to leave but she seemed to have no itentions by her opionon. She sighed, she was horny and wanted Peeta's cock but she couldn't with Effie here. She walkd into her room and fovered herself in her blankets before sliding a handdown her pants and under her panties. She began rubbing her dampening pussy before sliding three fingers in, wishing it was Peeta's cock.

62The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Peeta had a whole day to waste before the interview tonight. He needed to spend the last of his days with her. It didn't help his cock started an erection, simply from the twangy odor of Katniss and him on the bedsheets. He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling in distaste at the situation.

63The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss continued masterbating until she remembered the roof top, it was abandone and on top of the building they were staying in. Walking out of her room she knocked on Peeta's door while keeping a look out for Effie.

64The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

He propped himself up and cursed under his breath. Peeta's bulge was not noticeable, but if you keep your eye on it, you'd notice it protruded an inch. The sweat pants were thick, and he crossed his fingers this was Katniss. Sure enough, she was the one behind his door. "What's up?" His voice was low, but he made it sound casual if an Effie lurked.

65The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss crossed her arms and gave him one of her looks telling him she was annoyed as aways but she really wasn't, "We should go train since you didn't want to last night" she pointed out with a wink hoping he understood what she was going at.

66The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:50 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

"Show the way," he said cooly. The wink amused him and led him to think, Train my ass. Okay no pun inquired there; that was accidental.

67The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss was glad Effie was distracted by the tv when the snuck out. Once they were out Katniss chuckled and grabbed Peeta's hand, she lead him up some stairs down an old hall way until they were on the roof top. She wrapped her hands around his neck,"Ready to stat 'training' " she said in a sexy tone.

68The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

He smirked. "Only if you are," Peeta said seductively. His hands wound to her back where he drew small circles at the place in front of the curve of her butt. He leaned in and kissed her deeply.

69The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:03 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss smiled against his lips,"I'm more then ready" she said parting from his lips but only for a moment. She pressed her lips hard against his and slid his tongue into his mouth where it explored his mouth. Letting a hand fall slowly down Peeta's body, it traced the outline of his muscle, then down his happy trail were she slid her hand down his pants. She smiled when he felt his hard on in her soft hand.

70The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:08 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

His tongue slid into her mouth too, and he resisted biting his lip when she grabbed him. Already hard as a rock with tingles running along him. Peeta planned to not be greedy and let them both fit in a licking. Oh and teasing, yes lots of teasing.

71The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:11 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss nibbled on his bottom lip when her hand sowly grazed along his long, big, erection. She wanted it inside her but she knew Peeta would want to tease her first or do anything to make her hornier. She looked around before finding and old matress. Taking her hand out of his pa ts she pushed him onto it and straddeled his hips.

72The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

She asked for a boner there and that was what Katniss got. Peeta pushed his hips up to grind into her once. It was a good move since her covered pussy sat on top of him.

73The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:23 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katnis bit back a moan, she wasn't going to give Peeta the pleassure of her voice that easily. She slid her hands up his shirt before sliding it over his head. Giving him a sly smile she kissed him once more trying to fight the urge of a moan.

74The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 am

Marmaduke

Marmaduke

Hmm playing hard to get. Peeta knew how to make her give him a sound. He took over and roughly flipped them so he was on top. Her tank top had to be the easiest thing to discard. He scooted down, down, down bringing her pj pants along. He kissed the top of her thigh and etched across til he got to her inner thigh. Two fingertips traced that sensitive skin while his other hand applied pressure to her clit.

75The Hunger Games (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunger Games (Open) Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Katniss bit her tounge and gripped the sides of the bed. She knew what he wanted and he wasn't going to give it to him, she would make him maae a sound before she did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum